[OpenSlides users-en] OpenSlides 1.4b2 released

Norman Jäckel mail at normanjaeckel.de
Tue Jun 4 01:49:01 CEST 2013

Dear friends of OpenSlides,

OpenSlides 1.4b2 is released.

	http://openslides.org/en/download/

This test version (beta 2) again contains several bugfixes and
enhancements comparing to the beta 1 release from May 2013 [1].

OpenSlides 1.4b2 is available as Python Package [2] and as Windows
Portable [3]. As a new feature we have a GUI frontend for the Windows
Portable version.

Please help us with further testing and reporting bugs. You can use this
mailing list or the issue system on Github [4]. If you want to translate
OpenSlides into your language, please let us know. For translation
management we use Transifex [5].

Our timeline for the final release of OpenSlides 1.4 is the end of June
2013. Before we plan to have at least one rc.

Enjoy Openslides 1.4b2!

Best regards,
Norman

[1] http://mail.openslides.org/pipermail/users-en/2013-May/000009.html