[OpenSlides users-en] OpenSlides 1.4b1 released

Norman Jäckel mail at normanjaeckel.de
Fri May 17 02:35:23 CEST 2013

Dear friends of OpenSlides,

OpenSlides 1.4b1 is released.

	http://openslides.org/en/download/

The second test version (beta 1) contains several bugfixes and
enhancements comparing to the alpha release from April 2013, c. f. [1].

OpenSlides 1.4b1 is available as Python Package [2] and as Windows
Portable [3].

Please help us with further testing and reporting bugs. You can use this
mailing list or ths issue system on Github [4]. Soon we will activate
also the translating system on Trasifex [5]. Especially for French we
will need your help.

Enjoy Openslides 1.4b1!

Best regards,
Norman