[OpenSlides users-en] Question about agreement

Emanuel Schütze emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de
Tue Feb 26 06:15:20 UTC 2013

Hi Jaroslaw,

Am Montag 25 Februar 2013 21:27:40 schrieb Jaroslaw Cichoszewski:
> I'm responisible for DVD attached to every issue of CHIP - monthly computer
> mgazine published in Poland. I'd like to attach your OpenSlides 1.3 to our
> DVD attached to issue 5/2013 and for this I need your official
> agreement.

of course you can attach OpenSlides to your DVD - it's free software.
But please use our last release 1.3.1 (not 1.3).

Thanks and best regards
Emanuel

PS: The Germn Chip editor team added OpenSlides (1.3) to their last DVD, too:
http://www.chip-kiosk.de/chip-heft-dvd-313

--
Emanuel Schütze  |  ++49-541-33 50 83 - 746  |  http://www.intevation.de/